« Home | Bay of Fundy - June 2008 » | Halifax - May 2008 » | Love. » | Halifax - April 2008 » | Little Things/Big Prices - Let Go » | Essay: Veganism at the Center » | Pics - Peru 2002 Volunteer/Travel » | The Article (DominEarth) » | Pics - From Around North America » | Pics From the Farm 2006 - 1 Hour North of Edmonton » 

17.6.08 

Lighthouse

Don't Forget Your Life

Hey. Was going to post a bunch of pics from the last two weeks of traveling but this is no longer possible; We lost the camera along with Louise's purse. In spite of that, however, we're doing pretty freaking awesome, having just busked up 100 bucks in a small town within a bridge-length from the Gaspe Peninsula. We're slowing down due to rain, and about a week behind schedule due to staying in P.E.I. for a few extra days (on a sailboat!), but rather than complaining I'm reporting that life is fantastic.

I've realized over the course of the last few weeks that as free as I am of so many hangups and habit energies, I've still a long journey ahead. I feel blessed to be on this road with such a beautiful and strong woman who has the courage and gentle humor to let me know when I'm stomping off the path to scratch my ass for too long. Also I've come to a very solid understanding about what suffering truly looks like. I've seen many people lately who honestly believe that they are enjoying their situation, when in fact they are nearly destroyed inside. It's a beautiful world, but there are many troubled spirits wandering around in it. I'm happy to report that in so many ways, I'm no longer one of them.

We're going to get a new camera soon, and we'll be in Quebec City in a few days, then Montreal. The new guitar Louise bought before we departed Halifax is changing the world, and our momentum and love are growing daily. Will post some pics as soon as we get another camera!

Salut!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates